Author: René Stocker, CEO
Social Graph provides an overview of your business network. Recognize relationships and benefit from instant access and direct interaction.
Social Graph presents a user’s multidimensional relationships to organizations and its units, sites (communities) including Liferay direct friendships. Extend your Liferay portal to an tremendous internal B2E and appropriate external B2C/B2B network. Combine whatever belongs together!
- Interaction within anybody’s network
- Explore connections
- Drill down to existing user and organization pages
- Instant access and immediate interaction
- Implement agile organization models
- Categorize organizations
- Discover organization structures
- Address relationships as group and communicate
- Customize easily and flexibly
- Graph from an organization’s point of view
- Search complete database
- Dynamic loading / combining of graphs
- Highlight neighborhood
- Supports Agile Org Designer – design and visualization of agile organization structures
- Supports Social Map – integration of Social Graph data in Google Maps
Social Graph combines visualization with information, communication and interaction. It fosters networking and enables working most efficiently in any agile enterprise or community.
- Time savings by direct P2P or group interaction provided
- Complete network landscape visualized
- Suitable for all types of organization structures
- Empowers collaboration
- Bridging of other portals
- More engaged workforce
- Open talent marketplace: search any network
Social Graph suits perfectly for High tech, Financial Services, Telecom, Media and Entertainment, Automotive, Politics, Armed Forces, Terrorism-Fighting, Money Laundering, B2B/B2C/B2E and as Frontend for visualization Data Science and Analytics.
Buy Social Graph on Liferay Marketplace
Your Digital Workplace, integration of other products
Combine Social Graph with our other products, Agile Org Designer and Social Map! Design agile organization structures with Agile Org Designer – integrate Google Maps with Social Map on user- and organization-pages, provides integration of Social Graph data.