Author: René Stocker, CEO
The Human Factor
Relationship Management in Private Banking is very intensive, products are complex and granting highest confidentiality and security is required. This use case shows, how our products – bundled in Social Toolset – serve for personalized interaction. This, by the relationship manager with his private- or global custody clients (B2C), intermediaries including their clients (B2B) – and always supported by expertise of other employees (B2E).
The Multidimensional Way
B2C & B2B interoperate with B2E the multidimensional way. This use case consists of the following dimensions:
– Internal Organization and Projects : B2E
– Business with Private Clients : B2C
– Business with Intermediaries, Global Custody : B2B
Digital, Personal & Agile : What Else?
Dive into that use case and its separate sections for B2E, B2C and B2B. Each section consists of many try out pages.
Private Clients: Segmentation
- Start with the Use Case – Learn, how Social Toolset fosters interaction: http://www.enterpriseknowhow.ch/en/web/b2c/use-case-private-banking
- Social Toolset, product page: http://www.enterpriseknowhow.ch/en/web/b2c/social-toolset