Posts Tagged ‘Structure’
Thursday, March 15th, 2018
Design agile organization structures by drag & drop.
Transform to an agile organization: maintain a stable top-level structure but replace much of your traditional hierarchy with a flexible, scalable network of teams. Agile Org Designer will assist you to design different organization models such as Adhocracy, Holacracy and Meritocracy – and – it provides great visualization!
- Agile Org Designer adds the following affiliation types besides the standard Liferay Parent/Suborganizations:
- Dotted Line Parent / Dotted Line Child (directed)
- Dotted Line Horizontal same level cooperation (undirected)
Agile Org Designer structures are fully supported by Social Graph (LR7/DXP, LR6 version on marketplace). The app operates standalone or beside our other products.
- Visualize your entire organization structure – or parts of it
- Setup and maintain agile structures
- Easy organization selection, search/sort/filter/multi-selection
- Visualization powered by a physics engine, free to play with data
- Supports Liferay-style and new loose affiliations (Dotted Line)
- Create affiliations simply by drag & drop
- Setup Liferay parent- and suborganizations
- Setup loose affiliations (Dotted Line)
- Set organization head (leader role free configurable)
- Popup forms to add user, organization, organization role
- Configuration options, setup form