Author: René Stocker, CEO
Easy Networking by Social Graph 2.0: available on Liferay Marketplace.
Social Graph 2.0 provides an overview of your business network. Recognize relationships and benefit from instant access and direct interaction.
Social Graph 2.0 is supplied with many features to present a user’s multidimensional relationships to units, organizations, sites (communities) including Liferay direct friendships. Extend your Liferay portal to an internal (B2E) and external Network (B2C, B2B).
also on our website
- Financial Advisory: Interactive Banking or Insurance Advisory anywhere with any means of communication.
- Money Laundering: Coordinate international governmental power, NGO associations and financial intermediaries for investigation of tax fraud.
- Terrorism-Fighting: Coordinate national and international Terrorism Fighting connecting all involved Security Forces.
- B2X Communication: Multidimensional Employee, Partner and Client Organization structures in different cooperation models.
- Military: Fixed formation or ad hoc order of battle of military units.
Obtain Standard Version on Liferay Marketplace or
- Discuss requirements for API and integration
- Initialize individual project scope with other portals
Combine Social Graph 2.0 with Social Map 2.0
Social Map 2.0, based on Google Maps, provides geographical allocation of users and organizations including information and direct interaction. Integration of Social Graph 2.0 data: any organization on any view can be plotted. Also views containing extracted data and views provided by the Hierarchy function.