Thursday, June 1st, 2017
Social Map 2.0 launched on Liferay Marketplace now! Gartner’s Leading portal «7th year in row!»
Social Map 2.0, based on Google Maps, provides geographical allocation of users and organizations including information and direct interaction. Highlight: integration of Social Graph 2.0 data provided.
also on our website
- Meet your nearbys – intensify your virtual CRM/Customer Experience.
- Optimize your B2B/B2C traveling agenda
- Coordinate driving routes and means in case of issues (e.g. fire- or crime-fighting)
- Alert locations and persons in case of terrorism warning
- Locate health organizations like hospitals, surgeons, cardiologs or
other experts SOS
- Build your optimized vendor/service organisations units based on
client location density
- Foster local tourism by: Views, Hotels, Gastronomy, Leisure & Golf
- Locate hierarchical military units in their fixed or temporary headquarters
- Discuss requirements for API and integration
- Initialize individual project scope with other portals
Combine Social Map 2.0 with Social Graph 2.0
Social Graph 2.0 visualizes your personal Social Business Network and provides direct interaction. Combine Social Graph 2.0 with Social Map 2.0: any organization on any view can be plotted. Also views containing extracted data and views provided by the Hierarchy function.